- With 1/2″ square drive, reversible ratchet, 45 teeth
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values
- Audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached
- Measuring range: 40-200 Nm; Precise to +/- 3% as per DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07
- Very robust design with ergonomic 2-component handle suitable for right-hand use
Package Dimensions: 61x531x1460
Release Date: 01-03-2018
Details: Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable, robust Wera design with high accuracy as per DIN EN ISO 6789-1: 2017-07. Easy setting and saving of the default value. The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values also facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. The robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile release signal when the set torque is reached. For right-hand use (clockwise torque-control) and with 45-tooth reversible ratchet mechanism.