- Bth extra-hard bits designed for timber screws use in drill/drivers
- Optimally designed geometry and best-possible material properties dramatically extend service life
- “Take it easy” tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- Bit-Box slide switch allows simple and gradual removal and reinsertion of the bits
- Use with 897/4 holder for maximum service life
Package Dimensions: 18x73x115
Release Date: 01-09-2017
Details: Part of the Bi Torsion system (bits & holder) for long service life, BTH extra-hard bits are designed for timber screws use in drill/drivers. Thanks to a best-possible utilisation of the material properties and optimally designed geometry Bi Torsion bits will dramatically extend bit service life. Take it easy Tool finder: Wera’s new fast selection system based on coloured band coding for screw profiles (black = Pozidriv; red = Phillips etc.) with clear size markings. The Bit-Box slide switch allows simple and gradual removal and reinsertion of the bits. The transparent reverse side provides an easy contents check. Pack of 20 Pozi PZ2 Bi Torsion extra-hard bits 25mm long (use with 897/4 Holder for maximum service life). Wera – inventors of Bi Torsion bits.