- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: ergonomic, flip-actuation switch Moves from single to contact actuation for a professional finish. Compatible with Senco staples and hundreds of similar 18-guage 3/8? ? 1-9/16″ staples
- FUNCTIONAL: lightweight W/ a rapid-fire trigger = fast stapling. No-mar tip is prevents damage to a delicate or high priority work surface. Nose mounted LED light illuminates work surfaces clearly
- USEFUL: high capacity, durable composite MAGAZINE holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency. Built to last. The re-load indicator on the MAGAZINE provides at-a-glance if you?re low on staples
- APPLICATIONS: all finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, base boards, crown, base & chair rail molding, door & window casing, soffits, sheathing, decking, furniture, crates and vinyl siding, etc
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Package Dimensions: 114x348x2449
Details: Simply put: Tool Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.8 kgs) Height: 9 1/2″ (241 mm) Length: 10 1/4″ (260 mm) Width: 2 1/2″ (63.5 mm) Warranty: 5 year Technology: Pneumatic Trigger Type: Selectable Actuation Operating Pressure: 70 – 120 (PSI) Operating Pressure: 4.8 – 8.3 (Bar) Air Consumption: 2.4 (SCFM) Air Inlet NPT: 1/4″ Capacity: 110 Crown: 1/4 Power Type: Pneumatic Range: 3/8″ – 1 9/16″ In more detail: The SLS150Mg 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-9/16 in. Medium Wire Stapler’s magnesium body delivers an ultra light tool with SENCO dependability. The oil free design, selective trigger, rear exhaust and rotating belt hook combine to provide a tool that will perform the toughest jobs while delivering professional results and comfortable operation. Easy out-of-the-box set up means you can be at work within minutes of receiving this item. Wrenches, safety glasses and power cord are included. The 8C0001N is ideal stapler for internal and external trim, furniture, cabinet work and other fine finish applications. This stapler weighs less than 3 pounds and is extremely well-balanced for everyday use at any and every jobsite. The simple, tool-free depth of drive adjusts to varying materials for which provides you with control and customization options, as needed. A selective actuation switch has been added to easily select contact or bump fire actuation. Senco even anticipated the unusual case of a staple jam, creating the easy clear nose to provide you with easy access to quickly addressing an issue with minimal disruption. The 8C0001N also features a 360-degree adjustable exhaust and is ready to use right out of the box. Rugged and built to last, the 8C0001N includes a limited warranty to the original purchaser: it will be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the original purchase date. worldwide.