- Overbite jaw for secure grip on pipes and fittings
- Dual Coil springs for maximum durability and tool life
- Ergonomic handle for maximum comfort, won’t dig into the palm
- Ergonomic hook jaw Design – for easy detachment from the workpiece
- Hardened jaws for increased durability and better grip
Package Dimensions: 60x580x3560
Release Date: 25-04-2017
Details: The Milwaukee 48227314 cheater adaptable pipe wrench features a new-to-world 3 length design which delivers maximum productivity to the professional user. The cheater comes with 2 interchangeable threaded fit handles offering versatility. 10 inch mode when used with no handle for tight spaces, 18 inch mode with the small handle for general purpose and 24 inch mode with the long handle for maximum leverage and reach. The jaws have a maximum gripping capacity of 2. 1/2 inches or 63mm.