Color: X-pect 8120
- ADJUSTABLE OVER GLASSES: Adjustable branches make sure that the X-pect 8120 fits over prescription glasses, readers or spectacles, in order to allow a perfect vision and highest safety at the same time.
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Thanks to the high quality materials, the safety glasses can be used in various situations, such as woodworking, lab work, mowing, yard work, gardening, medical applications, drilling, grinding, welding etc.
- ANTI-SCRATCH & ANTI-UV: The Dräger safety goggles not only protect against dust and splashes, they also prevent fast scratching thanks to an anti-scratch layer and offer UV protection.
- POLYCARBONATE LENSES: The splash resistant goggles have polycarbonate lenses which make them highly resistant against strong impacts and ensure a long lifespan.
- CERTIFIED COMFORT: All Dräger workplace googles are certified according to EN 166. Due to its form, the soft nose piece and its light weight, the X-pect 8120 is very comfortable to wear, even during long shifts.
Package Dimensions: 50x220x40
Details: Dräger Safety goggles over glasses X-pect 8120 – “Technology for Life”
Eye protective gear made in Germany
Your safety goggles keep fogging up? “Safety goggles must be worn” signs all over the place? Looking for goggles you can wear with prescription glasses? Dräger, a family-run business from Lübeck, Germany, has developed a line of safety goggles that respond to all these problems. X-pect 8100, 8300 and 8500 can be used in every workplace situation and for numerous applications. Your work – your choice!
Choosing the right pair of glasses for your task
The product line X-pect 8100 is made to wear over prescription glasses or spectacles in order to allow people to wear their own prescription or bifocal lenses and safety goggles at the same time. That way, Dräger combines highest EN safety standards and a clear vision. On top of that, the transparent X-pect 8120 has adjustable branches, which makes them extra comfortable to wear and thus contribute to stress-free working conditions. Like all Dräger safety goggles, the X-pect 8120 can also be combined with other safety equipment like half or full face respirator masks for respiratory protection. The over-glasses are certified according to EN 166:2001.
The safety goggles are particularly suited for following application purposes:
– Construction work
– Laboratory or work with chemicals
– Pharmaceutical or medical use
– Lawn mowing
– Woodworking (for chainsaw dust etc.)
– Yard work
– Drilling, welding, soldering, grinding