- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor with high capacity XR 5.0Ah 18V lithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- Electronic clutch for consistently-high torque and improved durability
- Perform & protect: best-in-class vibration at 6.6m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
Package Dimensions: 104x332x3040
Release Date: 01-08-2017
Details: The DCH273 cordless SDS hammer drill gives unbeatable runtime. The brushless motor helps this machine give 63% more holes than the DCH253. This 3 mode hammer drill has Class leading vibration control at 6.6m/S² due to the floating gearbox which is mounted on 4 springs. The chuck and gearbox move backwards and forwards together absorbing the impact which would normally end up transferred to the user. The combination of DEWALT battery (not included) and brushless motor means more power and less charging. Sold without battery or charger in a cardboard box.